Initial 10% TGE Claim

A snapshot was taken on May 14 at 10:00 AM (UTC) for all holders of Imaginary Ones, Imaginary Rides, HUGO x IOs, and CMTTAT Genesis NFTs for the $BUBBLE Token Generation Event (TGE) airdrop.

Holders included in the snapshot can claim 10% of their allocated $BUBBLE immediately. NFTs purchased after this snapshot will not be eligible for the $BUBBLE TGE airdrop. However, all NFTs, regardless of their purchase date, are still eligible for the remaining 90% of the allocated $BUBBLE, subjected to the daily vesting.

Claim your tokens via this link.

Last updated